The "New Normal"
Losing a loved one, especially tragically certainly just derails your life completely. When you are forced to deal with such unexpected big decisions to be made... you stop and realize.... I'm a grown up now. My sweet husband and his two brothers are doing well. Although I feel it's important for me to keep many details of the past 45 days private ~as a respect to my family... I did want to say again ..............
THANK YOU! To everyone that showered us with love.....it was nearly overwhelming... so much that I've almost lost track of the individual wonderful things that people have done for our family.
I'm currently working on getting my overdue thank you cards out. I know how important it is to send thank yous, even though it seems so small of a gesture when thinking of some of the amazing things people did for us.
I've learned more in the past 45 days then I have in the past 4 years... and I hope all the things I've learned will always stay with me.....and make me a better person.
Much love to my blog readers, and stay tuned as I have a lot of catching up to do with my blogging. Through this journey we have had some special, happy times, and it's important for me to blog about them and appreciate them.
Love you J Starr(s) you guys are in my prayers. Miss you!