Dirty Thirty...
Can I just tell you... how happy it makes me feel that my husband turns 30 way before I do!! I'm so stuck on as what to do for this very special occasion.... typically I'm so full of ideas... it's hard just to chose one... but this one I'm struggling with..
Of course Justin tells me "not to make a big deal out of it" and "not to spend a fortune" ~but seriously... doesn't he know me better than that by now??? It's especially cool because Trevor Starr (one of Justin's older brothers will be flying in from Berkeley, CA just to celebrate with us, so this must be super fun, afterall we're trying on convince Trevor to move back to Arizona)
It's a bit of challenge simply because we are going to be out of town in the near future which means I wont have much time to work on it... sooo... in the mean time my friends and family... SAVE the DATE: Friday June 18th!! Ideas... send them my way... my creative juices need some stimulating..
