"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who are these Two new Roommates Sitting at our Lunch Table??



So I always refer to Andrea and Melissa as my "roomies". I lived with Andrea my freshman year of college and my senior year of college. And Melissa lived with us our senior year. We had such a blast together... since then we've all gotten married, bought homes... and had babies? Well I don't have a baby yet... but I  had some major "baby fever" having lunch with these four last week.

I was kind of in shock sitting at the lunch table watching my dear friends as mothers. And baby Gregory (Melissa's 1 1/2 year old) and baby Liam (Andrea's 4 month old) are such precious little gentlemen!

Post a Comment