"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Justin's last day at Seville



So... everyone always asks me where my husband works and I never know quite how to answer this simple question. Over the past year I would have to answer the question like this....

Well let's see....

He’s a full time student working on obtaining his doctoral degree in Physical Therapy

He’s a main and second "shooter" wedding photographer for Still Life Studios on the weekends

He’s a personal trainer at Seville one day a week

He owns and operates our own photo company: Social Grace Studios

So as we began to think about the fall we realized that we wouldn't have a day off together for six weeks. Because ~ I work Tuesday through Saturday at Seville and Justin will be "shooting" every Sunday... and Justin has school Monday through Thursday every week. And on top of that....Justin needs to study practically every night! Wow... I'm wondering will it ever slow down? Probably not!

Rather than Justin going delirious we came to the conclusion that it would probably be best for Justin to drop his Personal Training at Seville. After working at Seville as a Trainer for the past 4 Years, Justin says goodbye to Seville....oh how I will miss our Saturday afternoon subway lunches together.

I got to thinking.... hmm we will ever work at a country club together again, probably not. It’s been fun!!

Post a Comment