"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Exhausted, Excited, Exhausted, Excited........

WEDDING SEASON........

This weekend alone at Seville we have 4 weddings, one 20 Year Reunion, and a 90th Birthday Party...and I'm exhausted, and I miss my husband.

I cannot remember the last time we had a full weekend together ( oh wait... I guess I can remember that was in the Bahamas, but even then we were SO EXCITED to be on vacation that we celebrated the entire time ~ so much for relaxing)

Ahh..... and it's JUST the start of season.  BUT I'm am SOOOO excited to spend time with some dear friends at our upcoming:  "7th Annual Halloween Party"!!

I miss my friends so much and cherish the time we get together!  To remind myself...  why I love our crazy, hectic, exhausting  life.. I decided to post some photos from our past Halloween Parties.


2003


2004

2005

2006
2007

2008


Here's to another great party!!!

Post a Comment