"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Check It Out

  Good Morning,

I hope everyone is recovering nicely from the holidays.  I'm so happy as I was able to start off the New Year with a NEW Blog! Please take a visit and be sure and follow my blog:

I'm still undecided as to what do this with this little blog.  It's been so hard to keep up with due to my schedule and the fact that I'm so challenged at making anything simple.

Justin told me yesterday morning.."But I like our little blog, I love looking at all of our past fun times together".  So who knows, maybe once I get caught on from September 2011 until now, I'll feel inspired to keep up with it better.. 


Post a Comment