Sunset at The Biltmore
Owning a Photography Company certainly has it's advantages! The biggest one being that it allows us to spend more precious time with our loved ones. Justin has now photographed Gregory at 6 months,
1 Year, 2 Year, and this shoot marked his 3rd Year!!
It's so wonderful to be able to capture these milestones on camera for our friends ~ and it's amazing how quickly time flies!! This shoot took place at the lovely Arizona Biltmore. 

Though the shots turned out beautifully (it helps that the Jonovich Family is VERY photogenic)...the shoot had a few challenges. Lots of cars, we were loosing light quickly, and we were limited on our locations to shoot as there were muliple weddings, events, and foot traffic taking place this Friday evening.
But, that's why I think Justin is an amazing photographer, he's able to adapt to any setting ~and just go with it.
Gregory was such a good little model and is just so adorable!
Melissa, always a beauty and her handsome hubby Tommy, cracking jokes throughout the shoot.
And I was even able to steal Gregory away and play in the grass for awhile, so Justin could
capture a few alone shots of the lovebirds.
Following the shoot we grabbed dinner and caught up~ another reason photographing
friends is so much fun!
P.S. I just asked Justin what song I should play on my blog to go with this shoot??? He responding...anything by Eminem (Tommy's favorite)....I just don't know if I can find an Emimen song that will go along with a Family Shoot??? But I will try, just for you Tommy!!






Love this, Jen! You are such a wonderful friend to any/all who get to know you, and both you and Justin are just so extremely talented!
I keep wanting to comment on other posts (it's so great to have you back!!) but my laptop is doing weird things, so I have to wait until I'm at my desktop most times....
hugs!