"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dear Jennifer,

 
Dear Jennifer,

~Keep moving forward
~Don't worry about what other people may or may not think.
~Don't expect so much out of people, everyone is human and everyone comes from a different situation and different life experiences
~Learn from mistakes
~Love people with a full and open heart, even if it doesn't always seem reciprocated
~Don't dwell
~Don't be so scared of failure
~Stop & appreciate accomplishments, savor in the moment for just a second before jumping to the next thing
~Don't worry about the critics, you are critical enough on yourself
~Continue to make things better



Love,
Your Vulnerable, Impatient, Critical, Self Demanding, Dramatic, Weird Self

P.S. It's probably time to make your blog private~so you don't scare away your clients with your randomness.



Melissa Jonovich (June 8, 2011 at 7:12 AM)  

And love your self for who you are. :) You are awesome!

Joyce (June 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM)  

Not weird, just honest, Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
xoxo

Teagan Mercer (June 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM)  

I love this :) Well put my dear.

Post a Comment