"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Valentines Day 2011

 This year it was my turn to plan Valentine's Day.  I was REALLY trying to be mindful of things that Justin would like, rather than the romantic stuff I would like.  So.... I planned a day together of all things that would spoil my honey.

The day started with a hike up "A" Mountain, we had joked about how we were both former Sun Devils and yet neither of us had ever hiked it before. 
So a top "A" Mountain we took in the views of the valley and had a delightful lil picnic
~ridiculously adorable... I know. 
Next I had told my Valentine that we were headed over to Best Buy (his fav store) so that he could pick out anything his little heart desired ~which resulted in the purchase of:
Following Best Buy we headed over to the Movie Theater to see a movie Justin had been wanting to
see "in the theater".
 
He loves the Coen Brothers... and True Grit turned out to be a great flick. 
The night concluded with Pita Jungle to go....and drinks at home, along with playing
the "The Office", board game style. 
And this marks our 8th Valentines Day together ~I can hardly believe it.  Justin says this one was his favorite of all time...(secretly I was buttering him up, because he was in charge of planning of 5 Year Anniversay, which was incredible....I'll blog about it soon)




Post a Comment