"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

So I Keep Asking My Brother....

  If he'll be my personal assistant for the summer....and he keeps saying no.  Odd??  Doesn't that sound like the funnest job ever??? Ha!!  Apparently not.  I've been having a blast the past five months but I'm so so bummed that I've let my dear blog fall so far behind.  I'm determined to get my NYC Christmas photos edited tonight and posted to my blog tomorrow morning, so hold me to it!! 

This morning started out very early... because sadly we have one car down, so Justin had to drop me off EARLY this morning, but only after he treated me to Starbucks.  So I was able to compile a to do list... and this was the end result, all before I finished my coffee......  

But  80s Pop Radio is rocking on Pandora right now, coffee is kicking in.... let's do this day!



Heather Kinkel (May 5, 2011 at 10:01 AM)  

Woo hoo!!! You can do it girl :)
Looking forward to seeing some Christmas!

Post a Comment