Good Morning.....
It's 7am on this lovely Wednesday morning.. and I feel like writing a quick little blog to start off my day, but I don't really have anything too exciting to blog at this moment... all I can really think about is what's on my agenda today, it was one of the those mornings when my alarm went off at six, but I didn't get out of bed until about 6:45am. It's not that I fell back asleep or anything, I just laid that and went over about 100 things in my mind.
Life is good, I'm just continuously trying to find whys to manage my time most effectively...so I've gone back to planning my days out the night before~and I picked up a copy of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People at an old bookstore...I've been meaning to read it for years~so will shall see...now I just need to find time to read it!!!
Here's what's on today's agenda:
6:00 am) wake up, ummm...oops... I woke up but didn't get up, does that count?
8:00 am to 10:00am) Work on J.Starr Weddings ~so, so, so much to do!
10:30am-5:30pm) Work at Superstition Springs Golf Club~calls, emails, proposals,contracts, tours, sell, sell, sell Weddings and Events and don't get annoyed with cheap demanding people
5:30pm-8:30pm) Bridal Open House at Superstition Springs
8:30pm -10:30pm) Staff Meeting at Superstition Springs (not really looking forward to this late night meeting, good thing it's only once a quarter)
11:00pm- Come home and cuddle on my cute husband and weenie dogs
Okay.........Ready.........Go!!!!

