Where the Shack is Always Shakin....
(FLASHBACK: Me, Salena, Andrea: Circa 2004, Celebrating Our Birthdays at the Bamboo Club)
Although we didn't get a recent photo together this year, it was certainly a night to remember. It had been YEARS since the three of us had all been together..and we were still missing one very important ingredient: Mr. Bradley Golbeck (he completes the set)
We had so much fun working together back in our Joes Crab Shack Days...and love times when we can get together and catch up. I look at the photo above and I can't believe it's been nearly 7 YEARS AGO! It just blows my mind how quickly time flies by.
But anyways, Salena and Andrea couldn't make it to my 30th Bash so we planned a JCS Reunion Dinner at of course JCS (Joe's Crab Shack). It wasn't nearly enough time to catch up on everything but hopefully we will meet up again SOON.
Salena, Andrea, and Bradley....although we don't get to chat that often.....you know I love you all so much...and cherish our Shacker Memories! Happy New Year my dear Friends!!!
Peace, Love, and Crabs.....from the world's worst waitress ;)
P.S. Everytime I hear this song: Don't You Want Me, by Human League it reminds me of working at Joes...I think it played atleast 5 times a shift!! Never gets old!

