Thanksgiving Weekend
Thanksgiving came and went quickly this year....and now I can hardly believe the Christmas is on Saturday!!! Wow, life has certainly been so different this year, and the holidays almost feel a little bit foreign ~but we're making it through...one tear, one smile, one hug at a time.
I was able to spend a few days down in Casa Grande this year....although I didn't prepare all of the Thanksgiving, I helped with the majority of the meal...with a lot of help from my mom....therefore I feel I can mark off #9 from my 101s in 1001 List ~Make an entire Thanksgiving meal with my mom.
Mom goes above and beyond decking out her beautiful home and making everything feel very warm.
Granny and my Uncle Gene also joined us for the big feast.
And the day after Thanksgiving we spent the day shopping, lounging...and celebrating my birthday.
Mom bought Sammy and Olive these little "Santa like" sleeping bags...and the girls just LOVE it, the crawl right up in them and doze off ~too cute!



