Sunday Morning Sprinkle....
Shortly after the Halloween Party, came my cousin Bri's Baby "Sprinkle". In case you don't keep up with my blog on a regular basis, please allow me to remind you that a "Baby Sprinkle" is when you have a 2nd baby of the same sex, rather than a "Shower". The idea is that you still take time to stop and recognize this precious time in a mother/families' life, and "sprinkle" them with a few needed necessities.
So, I've never thrown a "Shower" or a "Sprinkle" before, believe it or not...so I was super excited. I asked my favorite talented florist to partner with me, my mom.
We wanted to provide a look that was fresh, simple, natural...because this was taking place on a Sunday morning. So we brain stormed and came up with the perfect look and feel.
The feasting table turned out just darling.
Donnie, Bri and Gracie had a nice intimate time celebrating with their familes.
The feasting table turned out just darling.
Donnie, Bri and Gracie had a nice intimate time celebrating with their familes.
Bri and Donnie provided yummy food and I picked up a few of my favorite desserts from Chompies (Black & White Cookies and the Elephant Ears are amazing)
But the star of the day of course was the adorable Miss Gracie...she's going to be a wonderful big sister!







Yay!! I love these so much! Thanks for being so amazing and for posting proof of your amazingness!
Could your family be more amazing. Wow. Amazing. So beautiful. Each and every shot.
Would you be willing to share with me the one with Trey and Bri's grandmother (your's too - not sure of the family dynamics)?