Stinks Turns 20!!!
Shocking I know, this goofy little kid is now 20....... wow! I picked up Chase from ASU after work and we headed down to good ole CG for some birthday fun with the folks.
My uncle Dan and his girlfriend Karen were in town, so they joined us for dinner at Tommy Bistros. Fun time had by all...and the weirdest part of the evening was when Chase was given a "turtle" for a birthday gift from my parents... they thought Chase needed a little roommate after all....along with a couple other "random" gifts... Like his "Face/Butt" towel~apparently he uses the same towel quite often and mom thought it was important that he didn't get confused??...gross... that will surely impress the ladies Chase...
The last photo of my parents....makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. I had left my camera at their house, and my dad had called me as we were heading up back to the valley...so I turned around to pick up my camera. About a week later I was uploading photos when this photo of my mom and dad popped up on my screen...and I thought what in the world? ...apparently they thought it would be funny to leave me a surprise photo on my camera...(there was also a random photo of a bug?...but I decided the bug wasn't blog worthy)...but the photo just cracks me up because you can just tell they're totally giggling at their scheme...and they look like little high school sweethearts on facebook with this pose and goofy expressions on the their faces.... I just love it!
**********************************************************************
P.S. You may notice some drastically different editing styles on these photos...and several upcoming photos in the future... that is because I've come to the realization that I can no longer have Justin edit all of our photos any more, he just doesn't have the time...so I'm forcing myself to learn how to edit!!! I know to "non photo freaks" this may sound like no big deal...or perhaps you can't even tell a difference..but in the "photo world" poor editing can really make or break things..
Because all of our photos (for the most part) are shot in RAW...they all have to go through a lengthy process of Photo Mechanic, Light Room, and sometimes Photo Shop before they are converted into jpegs...quite a process.... but I'm making myself to learn this stuff {also goal number 57 on my 101 in 1001s: Photo Journaling: Learn how to edit professional photos starting w/ the raw file}
....so in the mean time my photos will look weird..but bare with me I'm learning... ;) Too much boring info...sorry, I'm actually a nerd in real life..shhh...don't tell!!


