My Hero.....
Ahh, this last year of P.T. School has been the hardest....and I'm only the supporting spouse, not the poor student!! My amazing husband is my hero... this last year has been understandingly difficult for obvious reasons...but these last eight weeks have been so draining for Justin. (after Friday he has a much needed 3 week break)!
His rotation is in downtown Phoenix,at Good Samaritan Hospital...so he has to fight all the morning and evening traffic. He's been working in the hospital setting "In Patient", which isn't his passion...he wants to work in "Out Patient". The days have been long~close to 10 hours days, plus the drive time on top. He comes home every night just beat~while still having to do several projects for school.....mind you, this whole time he's not earning a paycheck...... not yet at least. (approx 8 more months to go)!
I thought I'd share: According to a new report by CNN Money, Physical Therapist was ranked # 4 in the "Best Jobs in America"!!!
I was emailed this article, and it just shed some much needed light on this tunnel....
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bestjobs/2010/snapshots/4.html
You can do it, my love...you're almost there! I'm so proud of you!!!

You are a good wife to be such a great support system for the other J Starr. He is lucky to have you, I bet it means so much! GO JUSTIN YOU CAN DO IT!!