"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Still in Recovery....

 

Well October officially kicked our hineys! 

I realized this as I work up this morning to nearly every dish, glass, and utensil in our kitchen stacked up in the sink.....I realized this when I spent nearly an hour trying to choose a "creative" outfit to wear to work today that was "wedding appropriate", because my laundry pile is out of control..... I realized this when I noticed that we hadn't paid our bills in quite a few weeks and the stack of mail was overflowing, I realized this when I saw the stack of over due birthday cards, baby shower cards, and thank you cards in my purse that I've been carrying around all month..... I realized this when I was reaching the back of the cupboard this morning trying to come up with something to eat for breakfast.... I realized this because I have over twenty something past events I need to blog about.....

Ahhhhh.... October, I forget about you each year and then you jump up and hit me in the face!!! 

I'm now in official recovery... trying to get back into gear.  Although I have not one but TWO weddings tomorrow, I'm so thankful that I have Sunday off with my sweet husband.

P.S. and my foot still hurts from Halloween Party last Friday... what move was I doing.... that still causing me pain a week later???



Post a Comment