"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Baby "Sprinkle"

I'm throwing a "Sprinkle"!  What's a "Sprinkle" you ask?  I wondered the same thing, until my cousin Bri informed me a "Sprinkle" is a Baby Shower for your second child. Meaning that the parents already have many of the big items from their first baby, but still a few smaller items for their new baby....PLUS my thoughts are why not take a moment to stop and celebrate this precious time? 

So Bri had asked me to coordinate this for her (actually...I'm pretty sure I volunteered myself , big surprise I know....any excuse to throw a party :)

So anytime I coordinate a party I typically need my team of MVPs....so Justin took maternity photos of the Provost Family and created this adorable invitation.  And my mom is coming up today to spend the day with to put together all the decor...so we will be spending the day at Floral Supply Syndicate , Mayesh, and I'm sure a Target visit will be in order.  I'm excited, we have so much fun doing these types of things, and we have some interesting ideas in mind.... stay tuned. 

Planning events is such a joy of mine, but planning events for someone I love is even better!  

Post a Comment