Dear Blog, Fall Wedding Season has begun!
What can I say, it's officially wedding season, and I'm finding myself already getting pulled into a million different directions...and I'm still not officially caught up on my blogging yet...I think I'm going to spend a good amount of time this weekend blogging..... it would be great to start off the fall season completly caught up, caught up on everything.....blogging, cleaning, laundry, and finalizing all my "up in the air plans" for the rest of the year...
~Visit to Georgia?
~Halloween Party location and theme?
~Wedding in La Paz, Mexico?
~My dare I say it... 30th Birthday Plans?
~and the Holidays of course.... Christmas Night in NYC?
I just LOVE the start of wedding season, along with all the other fun things that happen in fall.
~Visit to Georgia?
~Halloween Party location and theme?
~Wedding in La Paz, Mexico?
~My dare I say it... 30th Birthday Plans?
~and the Holidays of course.... Christmas Night in NYC?
I just LOVE the start of wedding season, along with all the other fun things that happen in fall.

