Wine Tasting (Blog Catch Up from June)
One hot summer night.... we were invited to the Sandoval's (Juan and Stephanie in the top left corner) home for a Wine Tasting Party. I've known Juan and Stephanie for a long time now... they own
AZ Celebrity DJ . In the event industry it's rare that you get to hang out with your collegues (and actually not be "working")..because we're always the ones putting on the parties for others~so it's always a ton of fun, we can be the "guests" at the event!
A great time was had by all (Matt and Dani pictured in top right corner and Melissa and Kyle pictured in the bottom right corner). I was so impressed by the FOOD ~as it turns out Juan is not only an awesome DJ..he's also quite the Chef! And I always LOVE seeing other peoples homes... and Stephanie and Juan have a big beautiful home out in the Queen Creek~their backyard is amazing... and a great place for an event! Thanks again Juan and Stephanie for having us over~we must do this again soon:)

Hey Jen! Its me . . . Melissa. LOVE your blog. And LOVE you too!