"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

SATC w/my NYC Girl! (Blog Catch up from June)

“I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.”

Night out with Miss Addie Young!  Addie is my true New York Girl~although she lives here now (yeah)... she was the first person to introduce me to NYC!!

 So, I've always had this special SATC bond with Addie and Aimee~probably because we were all so different and when we're together we never hold back telling each other much of anything.  A lot of times we tell each other things that our "nicer, more polite, kind friends" most likely would never say to each other.  We've known each other way too long not to tell the scary truth. 

A few years ago and I had the pleasure of experiencing the "City"  with Aimee and we stayed with Addie Jo.  It was one of the most scariest times of my life......but we had a blast!!! 
We even ended up on "Carrie's doorsteps"
(perhaps I'll blog about this trip in the future~stay tuned....for an upcoming "Flashback Friday" section of my blog)

So when the first SATC movie came out, I was SO BUMMED that Addie was in New York and Aimee was in Georgia...it just didn't feel right to go with anyone else...so, when SATC 2 rolled around... and Addie had moved back to AZ~a date for sushi, drinks, and the movie were a must~and did we miss our Aimee???? "Absouf***kinglutley"!!!!

Post a Comment