Early Mother's Day Afternoon (Blog Catch Up from April)
Looking back on this now.... this was a tough day. I hadn't been that long since Barbara had passed away and life started to get back to "normal" or shall I say the "new normal". Mother's day was approaching but we knew that we'd be very busy with Barbara's Celebration of Life that upcoming weekend, so we needed to celebrate mothers day with mom and granny the weekend before.
So, mom came up to Chandler and although we were very exhausted and still feeling very out of it... we decided it was important to go to lunch with Mom and Granny for Mother's Day. We went to this restuarant called: Brio at the San Tan Mall.
With both of us wearing hats.. you can certainly tell we're mother and daughter huh?
Chase and Granny....
The "girls"... are very precious to me and Justin both... We Love You, thank you for being you Mom....you always seem to amaze me with your incredibly loving heart. I hope you enjoyed your mother's day.
Love this. Barbara would want you to celebrate all moms, right? You are your mom are cute cute cute in those hats. I've heard of Brio but never been...was it good?
Yes, should would have... ahh sigh... Brio had great food but super slow service.... but no one really cared that day.