"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

# 39 Done!

In an effort to get my first task fully completed on my 101 in 1001....I'm proud to say I can cross # 39 off!  Not necessarily the most exciting or shall we say "fun" of tasks.... but today I'm happy I've completed

# 39. Completely organize and revamp the SLS (Still Life Studios) office!!!

It wasn't exactly the best way to spend the 4th of July... but seens how my hubby was shooting a wedding today/tonight and the rest of the SLS crew was away for the weekend I figured it was the best time to jump in get dirty and shake things around a bit.....

AFTER:


Okay, not really but I had to add some kind of eye candy because otherwise this post would be oh so boring....and the funny thing is that I did actually take photos today of my project, but they didn't really turn out ~ironic huh???

Anonymous –  (July 8, 2010 at 8:45 PM)  

haha I WISH our work space was like that :p

Post a Comment