"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Style, with a side of twisted humor....

So, I have this friend.... who I used to get to hang around with on a daily basis, as she was my assistant at Seville for a few years... I say assistant but really she was much, much, much more than that ~she was and thankfully still is just an incredible friend!  I love hanging out with her because she never allows me to take myself too seriously... she cracks jokes at total inappropiate times.. and I start laughing and can't stop..... for example I would be on the phone with some irate client screaming at me and Kim would simply walk in my office, totally "moon" me, and then just walk away....
Oh how I miss seeing "my kimmy" on a daily basis... but luckily we still get to hang out ever so often and when we do we have so much fun!!!  I was thrilled to get to spend lunch with her on St. Patty's day this year.   Kim was able to share with me all the new exciting things going on in her life... she's an incredible artist ~ with a truly unique style that is all her own ~check her out  http://kimspassionforart.blogspot.com/!  Shown above is one of her newer paintings that I just LOVE~ I'm going to have her paint me one soon, can't wait!!

Post a Comment