Just pull over the car: I'm Hungry!!!!
My Addie is back in town and I LOVE it!!!! Although she lives in Casa Grande and has a wacky work schedule we do try and meet up as much as possible.
One particular Monday evening, we had a girls date scheduled ~ just the two of us to go out to dinner at an Indian Restaurant... apparently Addie was missing her New York lifestyle and was craving some good Indian food. Well I found this cool place up in Scottsdale and we were on our way.... as we're getting closer, Addie calls the restaurant to double check the cross roads and discovers the restaurant is closed on Mondays!! Boo...so instead I drive up and down Scottsdale Road looking for somewhere "creative" to take my dear friend..(because afterall we have cool restaurant in AZ too... they don't just exist in NY) Well apparently my creative dining experience seekin was taking a little too long because the next thing Addie tells me I "just pull over the car, I'm Hungry"! So okay then.... I told her the next place we pass on the right hand side...I'm turning in!! And this is how we ended up at the FireSky Resort, where we had a fab time!! Welcome home friend, I've missed you...even if you're still a little sassy when your hungry! Next time Indian food for sure!
