"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Big Sis.....is a real mom?


So.... I never had a sister, which makes my older, wiser and lovely cousin Brianne my "sisterly figure".  We had such fun times as little girls... and I'm sooo happy that we remain close after all these years.   I was able to meet up with Bri and her simply amazing little daughter Gracie for lunch one day.   I just love watching Bri and Gracie interact, it's totally weird sometimes because it feels like Bri and I are still little kids and I think that Bri must be babysitting this tiny person, because Bri can't possibly be grown up enough to be responsible for a child????
But, you take one look at little Gracie and she's the spitting image of Bri.  And Bri is sooo patient and you can just tell that Gracie thinks the world of her momma!!!  I love them both so very much!!!!

Bri (April 3, 2010 at 11:38 PM)  

We loved those cupcakes almost as much as we love you!
Thanks for being to nice about my mom skills, although I have to chuckle a little at the pic of me shoving frosting in my little one's mouth. Recently, I discovered that I'm not really OK with feeding her candy. But cupcakes and cookies? Well, those are really just bread...bring them on and pass the pretty frosting!

Post a Comment