"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

And.....SNAP! The Job's a Game!


My mom,......we really have so much fun together.  We may be opposites in some ways, but I do think we share the same heart.  One of the BEST parts of having the majority of my Saturday's off is getting to spend more time with my mom.  For Christmas I bought her two tickets to see Mary Poppins at Gammage, and luckily she decided to take me!! ( okay, so really I knew all along that she would take me, so I guess in a way it was a present for me too).  Something about Mary Poppins has always reminded me of my mom, perhaps because when I was little we watched it together over 100 times.....
We had a blast, we were almost late to the show due to the oh so wonderful parking system at ASU, but we made it just in time before the house lights went off!  And the show was truly AWESOME, definelty up there as one of my favorites!  At the end of the show, Mary flew over the audience as her umbrella carried her away ~totally gave me goose bumps!  I loved it!!  Then mom stayed the night at the Starr Bungalow~ which was awesome!!!  One of my biggest pet peeves about our home is that it's truly not suitable for entertaining at all ~ WHICH I LOVE TO DO  (grr...I will so appreciate the next home we have)!!  So we don't have an extra bed because our second bedroom is our office/design studio.  So what does that mean? Mom sleeps on the couch just like one of my girlfriends!  I love it, it meant so much to me... after the show we were able to pick up Chase from ASU, go out to dinner, go grocery shopping, take Chase back to ASU and come home to place and have girl talk all evening...so much fun! 

Bri (March 29, 2010 at 8:45 AM)  

How is it I had no idea you loved Mary Poppins? This is also one of my favorites...you should have seen me at Disneyland when Mary and Bert did a little impromptu dance performance. I loved them...I took pictures of them...it was kind of embarrassing. I really want to see this show, but I wondered if it would live up to my expectations...looks like I'll have to go next time! Flying over the audience? REALLY?!

Post a Comment