"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Social Grace Studios: Recent Shoot

Just another great photo shoot from Social Grace Studios
I really enjoyed being on this shoot with Justin, mainly because I was in pure shock that my friend Cathy was actually having a baby.  I've known Cathy forever!  We were little five year old girls in dance class together many years ago.... and now she's a mom! 
It was a rainy, cold day... but Cathy ( always the actress) put on her game face ~despite the huge rain drops falling on her head!
You could certainly tell that Cathy had her photos taken a few times before... she reacted to Justin's cues perfectly!
This photo shoot was actually taken a mere five days prior to Cathy's due date!
But you would have never been able to tell.....she was so calm and collected....
Just a darling little maternity model!
I love this black and white image....just so sweet. 
Congratulations my dear friend.... I wish you much happiness and joy with your new little boy.

Post a Comment