"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The last Twenty Something Birthday.....

I think my birthday this year was one of the best birthdays I've ever had! It was such a fun, relaxing, and meaningful day with Justin and the little weenies.  I was surprisingly awoken by Sammy and Olive jumping on the bed wrapped in pink streamers, it was as if they really knew they were suppose to make the morning extra special.  So stinkin cute......................
Followed by more birthday surprises.....
and a table full of gifts.... I felt so spoiled.........
and an amazing breakfast made by my talented husband, complete with mimosas
I'm thinking most normal people probably wouldn't be as excited about the following activities as I was but none~the~less, I was way excited about the "surprise" plans for the day. 
The pups had given me Christmas outfits for them to wear in their upcoming photo shoot.  We figured we would put all of our expensive photo equipment to work and do a photo shoot for our
Christmas card.
Olive was a little unsure about all this craziness.....
Sammy on the other hand, was an old pro.........(It also helps that every time I try and dress her in anything she completely freezes up, as if she can't move a muscle at all)
Much coaching was needed for our little models....and then we had to bring out the "treats" to inspire some more shots.....

Overall... I'd say they did pretty darn good.... my little models......
This photo makes me laugh so hard, anyone who know Olive well....knows that she's ......" a little different", so this photo kind of explains it all.


Our indoor shoot was followed by an outside photo shoot ~it was soooo cold that day and the wind was blowing.  As you can imagine it's a little challenging to do a photo shoot of two people when one is the photographer ~ lots of holding poses, and wait right there, and hurry up and run, and don't laugh... we had fun though and Justin pulled it off ( he's so talented)

And the finished product:


This was a tri-fold card designed by Justin, and here are those images again a little larger:)
Thank you Justin for making my 29th Birthday so special ~ how in the world did I end up with someone as cheeseball as me, I love you xoxox

And Merry Christmas to everyone that didn't receive one of these silly Christmas Cards xoxox

Sarah (January 3, 2010 at 12:02 AM)  

Yah where is my card??!! I still have yours.. You're so stinkin' cute and I love your heels!

Allison and Mason: (January 3, 2010 at 4:24 PM)  

How cute is it that your dogs came in with streamers!? Cute husband. I'm so glad you have a blog!

Post a Comment