"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas Morning with Morris/Norris Crew

Christmas Morning with the Morris/Norris crew!  Anyone who knows me well understands why I call this the Morris/Norris crew. 
Mom decorated so beautifully!!
Dad and Mom ~ aren't they cute?
My little Christmas snuggle bugs... all wrapped up in their "Snuggies"  are they super cute?????
Mom and I created a thematic Christmas Morning Breakfast!
Complete with fresh floral at every place setting..... so fun!
My favorite gift of the morning, from my mom.....she gave me my very own "official" floral bag, complete with all the tools to help me create floral creations!  Thanks mom!
Justin all cuddled up with Granny...
Stinkerbell in all his morning glory....
Such a great Christmas morning!!

Post a Comment