"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas Eve with the Norris Crew

Every Christmas Eve we celebrate with the Norris Crew ( and would you believe this is only about half of us?) We're actually missing 12 family members in this shot... it was the smallest Christmas Eve we've ever had. 
Aunt Chris and Mom
Cousins: Tommy, Pauly, and Johnny ~at their best...
Grandma and Grandpa Norris... they've been married 60 Years this year!!!!  Their just amazing, and just look at how much fun they still have together after all these years...
Me and Stinkerbell
Uncle Bill, Uncle Craig and Dad
Merry Christmas Eve!!

Bri (February 23, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet! That picture of the 3 boys makes me want to pee my pants. I love how John's head is tilted *just so*. You all look wonderful, and I'm glad it was fun. Grandma looks so cute, I think...sometimes I'm not sure she knows exactly what's happening around her, but I DO know she finds it all very amusing.

Post a Comment