And the Year was 2010!!!!
And so begins 2010..... wow unbelievable.....truly....
Although last year was good, I have the feeling that 2010 will be one of those "stand out" years for us ~ so I hope. It's going to be the last year of our "twenties" so I guess that makes us "official" grown ups.
This year I hope to accomplish many things......and with my recent job change...those goals finally seem so reachable.... I don't want to "jinx" anything so I'll keep those goals private for now.... but look out 2010 I'm ready for you!!!
We celebrated the kick off to 2010 in style, by taking Social Grace Studios on the road and capturing great images of a fantastic New Years Party!!!
And even though we were "working" I was able to steal my "serious minded" husband away for a
New Years kiss and slow dance....
Happy New Year, I'm ready to bring on all the exciting 2010 adventures!!! Who's with me?


