"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Last Joyous Occasion ....


.......of 2009 was meeting up my dear friend Tiffany (Miller) Dinneen and her hubby Dan for coffee!  I hadn't seen Tiff in a LONG time.....so long I don't even think I can remember, how sad.   But I love her dearly and it doesn't take long to catch up with this little firecracker!!  Love you Tiff .... one of these days I will come and visit you in DC. 
P.S. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment