"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

RENT

I really have the coolest cousin ever!  Bri auditioned and was selected to join the cast of RENT!  Justin and I had the oppportunity see her performance and  she was amazing!! I had never sent RENT before, but I had always wanted to.  And wow, I was really surprised and totally impressed!!!!

Bri (December 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM)  

so Christmas is over and this damned Celine Dion song is making me well up! Seriously, Celine? Seriously? A little too late, methinks! Thank you so much for posting this. I actually love that picture of me...it's the only one I have of me, alone, in my full get up. Donnie made me a RENT scrapbook for Christmas, but of course we're not even close to being done with it. I'm going to email and ask for you or Justin to send them to me if that's OK. I love the Thanksgiving post, too. Simply lovely.

Post a Comment