"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Olive likes Ice cream!


So one random day a few weeks ago I decided to give Sammy and Olive a little treat: Doggie Ice Cream Cups! Sammy wasn't impressed to say the least however Olive went crazy over her ice cream! So much that I looked over a realized her entire little body was shaking because she was so cold, but still wouldn't break from eating it.

The next thing I know these two little weenies make a mad dash for the door, as they hear dads footsteps coming upstairs!!!
Just as soon as Sammy thinks Dad's attention is all on smooching Olive, she very quickly and methodically runs over a steals her little sisters cup of ice cream!!!! I'm quite certain that Sammy really didn't want the ice cream at all... she simply didn't want her sister to have it either.

And she doesn't look back: Mission Accomplished!!!! These three make me laugh on a daily basis! I just love em!!!

Jennifer Starr (August 24, 2009 at 10:45 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous –  (August 24, 2009 at 10:46 AM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment