Hoopes 25th Wedding Anniversary at Seville

" The same words, the same hearts,
But wiser, somehow
The same vows, the same faith
But deeper, now
As we turn to each other
Again we are sure
Love doesn't wait, it gets better"
These were the words in their invitation, I just found them so moving. I think it's just wonderful to celebrate anniversaries especially the major milestones.
Lisa has worked at Seville as one of our main Wedding Captains and I was just thrilled when I heard she wanted to host her wedding anniversary party at Seville!
That now makes 4 of our main "Event Women" of Seville to host their most special days at Seville! That about honest advertising!
We had a blast with the Seville crew and felt very special to be included in Doug and Lisa's special day.
Highlights Included:

I really love the look of the room as a whole! Lisa had a gorgeous vision for this event. The room was filled with the colors of lime green, white, and black and white damask~great color combinations for a summer wedding, it felt very fresh and clean. The room was also filled with soft candlelight ~everywhere... just stunning!

I laugh when I look at the photo listed above of Renata and myself. We have been though so many ups and downs during the past five years at Seville. This photo was taken "behind the scenes at Seville ~ the banquet kitchen" where many interesting conversations have taken place, tears of been shed, several secrets have been shared, screaming contests have been held, and many friendships have grown. I love you Renata~ you make me laugh daily... and I can't imagine being at Seville without you!

I LOVED the mini photo gallery that Lisa had set out. It had photos from the wedding along with photos of their children, it was so amazing to see what 25 years of a marriage can add to your life~children, fun times, and endless memories.

Don't be fooled by how sweet this group of ladies looks above, we mean business! After all it takes strong women to deal with brides on a daily basis. Shown above is Me, Renata, Lisa, and Dianna ( we miss you at Seville D!)

I love this shot! However you don't see this very often unless of course an employee is hosting an event... look out shots all around. This was Erin's (bartender) last night at Seville, she moved the next day back east with her family... thank you for the fun Erin!

There's a reason they don't normally let Chef's behind the bar!

Dianna worked at Seville as the Banquet Manager for quite some time! Although I don't get to see her as much, I'm so happy we've kept in touch!

Ania and Juan Carlos tearing up the dance floor

I always have the perfect date! No matter the event Justin is always there having a great time and I love that he was able to capture some fun photos of this evening.

And this has to be my favorite photo of the evening! Lisa and Martin our the Banquet Captains at Seville and any time an employee has an event at Seville we always manage to get Marty on the dance floor~that's when you know the party is truly rockin!