"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
This personal blog chronicles our lives for three years.... January 2009 through December 2011. It highlights our ups and downs and everything in between...it's been a journey for sure...thank you for following and reading...
I have concluded this blog ending in December of 2011. Life is just too darn crazy now for me to keep up with a personal blog.... and I'm challenging myself to simplify some areas in life, to make room for new goals. I'm thinking I'll probably just post more personal photos on facebook..to best keep in touch.
My current professional blog can be found here. Though my professional blog won't be like online scrapbook (as this one was) I will include personal snippets and blurbs from time to time...as well as highlight my wild world as an Event Designer in all of it's glam and grime... I invite you to start following this blog now ~ I'll include tips to help "stylize" your world and I'll do my best to keep it fresh and fun!