"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

4th of July ~ Snakes, Fireworks, and Wieners!

4th of July is always kind of random with us. We never have any "set" plans, which is actually really kind of nice. So this year... we had tons of fun with some friends. On Friday July 3rd, we hit up the "Tuttle's" 4th of July Bash (no pics from this night ) but we got to see Tony and Jacquie's new home!!! Which is totally awesome because it's nearly RIGHT ACROSS the street from us... finally the Tuttles are back within walking distance. Yeah!!!

Then the next night we went to the "Parson's" 4th of July party. Which is where Tom's Ball Python made an appearance.

Snakes.......
Illegal Fireworks.....
Jello Shots.....
Equals= 4th of July Madness
**************************************
After the firework show... it was time to head home and snuggle with our two lil wieners
Ahhh... my favorite place to be....

Home with my 3 Loves !!!

Post a Comment