"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

SweetPeas Floral & Events

What an amazing day! What a wonderful couple! What incredible flowers!! My mom and I had a wonderful opportunity to be apart of Michel and Heather's wedding day on June 27th, 2009 at SASSI. I worked with Heather for the past 5 months as her Wedding Coordinator, along with assisting my mom in her first official wedding as a Floral Designer!
Mom created all the floral for the wedding including the bridal bouquet, corsages, centerpieces, cake flowers, arch and ceremony flowers, along with the arrangements for the cocktail, gift, and place card tables!!! I was just in awe of how beautiful every thing turned out!!
And I had a blast spending time with Heather on her special day as well as at all of our meetings prior to the wedding day!
All of her professional photos were captured by Still Life Studios... (as seen below) ! I will follow up with more close ups of the floral design... but for now I had to post a few images.
Thank you again Michel and Heather for asking us to be a part of your Wedding Day!!

Post a Comment