"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

NACE Elements Competition


I'm truly so proud to work at Seville and work in the Event Industry!! We really have so much fun! Last month Seville participated for the first time in the NACE Elements Competition. Renata Hodl and I have now worked together at Seville for 5 years... Renata is our Director of Banquets and I just love her!!! She's incredibly talented at taking an idea and making it come to life... this competiton was truly her baby... I was simply along for support and to promote Private Events at Seville!!! We were the only Country Club to participate in the contest!!!


Our assigned element was: Cairo









Although we didn't win this year, I was so proud of Renata- and the Seville Team!!! We really showed off what we offer to our clients to make their events magical!!!!

Post a Comment