"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No Doubt Concert

Can I just tell you... how much I love this band!!! I was thrilled when I heard they would be touring again and creating a new album. So... we jumped at getting tickets... and the concert date fell two days after Chase's Graduation so we took him as a gift from us. We had great seats... ( the only bummer thing was that it was at Cricket Pavilion ... not my favorite venue) but still it was No Doubt- so it didn't matter.





The band was incredible... hard to believe it had been 5 Years since they'd been together... they did sing a new track which I'm assuming will be on their next album called " Stand and Deliver"... very exciting.....

Bri (May 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM)  

Cute! My friend went too, she said it was awesome. I want you to post some pics of Chase's party, since I heard it was the bash of the year (per our grands).

Post a Comment