"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chase's Graduation Celebration Weekend!

I keep saying this over and over again, but I just can't help it... I can't believe my little stinkerbell is a high school graduate, heck I still can't believe he's old enough to drive a car... I guess that what happens when I moved out 10 years ago... Chase grew up!
This particular month was just unbelievably busy, but I'm so thankful I was able to take the weekend off to spend with my family.
The celebration begin with a good ole CG Graduation at Cougar Stadium. And the coolest part about this night was the weather... it was overcast and sprinkling all day but the school decided to go ahead and chance and kept the Graduation outside.




Right as the Graduates begin waking on to the field it started raining. And Chase, as Student Body President lead his classmates on to the field rain and all!

Just was the first opening firework blast off, mom and dad were introduced as the proud parents of Chase Norris!! This is the proud moment when dad yells out "that's my boy!"



At that exact moment the rain stop falling and Chase walked up the podium and delivered an incredible Graduation Speech to his class...
After his speech the rain begins to fall again.....



and the class of 2009 is announced as Graduates!!!


Complete with a balloon release and fireworks display!!


Chase was in charge of the streamer cannons....


I love the photo (above) it's as if Chase has that "what do I do next" look???

And the answer is simple Chase... you hug your sis!!

and your dad....


and your mom!!!

We love you Stinkerbell and are so proud of all of your accomplishments, you really did make the most of your high school years- which means you make the most of the rest of your life!!

PART TWO: THE PARTY!!!


Mom and I had a blast planning Chase's Graduation Party!! There's no doubt about it.. Chase is definitely "Going Places"!!! So only the best kind of party would do.....


Complete with custom invites...thanks to Justin!

Custom Grad Cake to match the theme of course!!


and my favorite part... all the fun Dr. Seuss inspired decor!!

an interactive candy station.......
Tons of wild and weird decorations... including custom floral centerpieces ( thanks to mom!), red linens, about 50 hanging lanterns, and huge inflatable movie screen, poker table, and tons of candles... so fun- let's do it again!!!
An overall super fun time.. and we all know by now- no party is complete without Bag-o!!!

Tom Valenzula, Tom Hancock, and Dad ~Casa Grande Cougars...circa 1972!?!



Me and Aimee Sloan ~Casa Grande Cougars..circa 1999!!!


Casa Grande Cougars Class of 2009!!!!
Good times Chase... good times... now off to ASU~ oh the places you will go! Love you!!

Post a Comment