"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

So... a young couple walks into a bar.......



One Monday Night Justin and I found ourselves at this bar called "The Dark Horse"..... this was bar maybe a mile or two from our house that we had never had paid much attention to until... we learned that our dear friend Becky was giving... free massages on Mondays Nights!!! That was it... we just had to check it out then...


Yep... that' s me......


Great food... ( not really..... but the drinks were good), good service... and awesome massages!!! Anyone who lives in the Chandler/Tempe area... I highly suggest checking it out... Becky's there on Mondays... giving the best massages in town!!!

Me again... feeling so refreshed after my massage... and a few spirits... just a few.... :)

Bri (April 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM)  

Booze AND massages? What could be more relaxing, I'd like to know! But do you have to lay there, all exposed to any passers by? Hmmm...

Post a Comment