"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ohio Trip with the Starr Family......

I'm very lucky to be a part of the Starr family.....I have an amazing mother-in-law and two loving brother-in-laws... although we don't get to see them nearly as much as we would like too... the time we do get to spend with them is always fun. In Mid-March we had the opportunity to vist Justin's extended family in Ohio. I was so excited to be able to experience "Ohio" as this is the place Justin was born and spent the majority of his childhood.
Although we didn't actually visit "Findlay, Ohio" we were pretty close..... we stayed in a small town called Westerville...just outside of Columbus. We stayed with Justin's Aunt Shelia and Uncle Bill.


Highlights from the trip included..............


The boys going to the Rotary Luncheon with their Uncle.....

All of us visiting and touring the Capital Building in downtown Columbus......


The boys touring the Ohio State Stadium........



Driving out to Plainsville... and eating at an Amish Restuarant.....
Walking down the historic district of Westerville........

But the best part was being able to spend time with Justin's 92 year old Grandma Conley... she is truly inspiring......

Post a Comment