"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas with the Starrs

Christmas Night, Shannon didn't get off work until late...and we were all sooo exhausted... so we decided to celebrate the following night. 

We just made a simple yummy dinner, had some spritzers, and of course some Berried Treasure Pie!

For some reason, I'm not exactly sure why... I remember us watching the He-Man Christmas Special~which was kind of odd.

Exchanged some gifts....

And watched random utube videos....if you're interested in seeing which one the boys were watching (above) ummm.. go ahead a check it out here.... nothing says Happy Holidays more than a Hippo??


Post a Comment