"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ear Plugs Required...

Umm...how in the world am I suppose to come up with text for this blog post?? 

Yes, I know as many of my friends and family tell me all the time.... Justin is an AMMaaazing husband and yes I know he "puts up" with me very well... but sometimes, just sometimes..  I pull out my super cool fun wife card.  This was one of those days.

Justin took me to my first NHRA Experience.  Justin LOVES this kind of stuff.  Some of his very best memories of his dad involve rebuilding classic cars.... Justin is a car expert, he can fix anything on cars ~ he's certainly saved us a ton of money!
  So this warm October day we headed to races.....
 And wow was it LOUD!
And full of fans........
And I pretended that I understood everything that was going on......

Because I love to see him smile...

Bri (January 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM)  

I had no idea Justin was into cars! How great for you that he can fix stuff. Umm, I hate NASCAR and anything related, so you are definitely impressing me. Were there at least tasty snacks? Popcorn? Hot dogs? Slurpees?

Post a Comment