# 12 Done!
Wow, what a project! I can now happily cross # 12 off my list!!!
In February of 2010 we threw my Grandparents a 60th Wedding Anniversary Party....and it was so very special. Ever since then...I've wanted to have the "home footage" that we captured that day, transferred to a DVD.
Plus I really wanted to take it a step further.... In in addition to the footage transfer, I also asked one of my favorite wedding videographers, Richard Talbot to take the still photos that Justin and captured that day, and mix in the "home video footage" all added to my Grandparents Song....Sentimental Journey.
I also had Richard also include on the DVD; the slideshow (Justin created) that we played at the party, along with the two sets of interviews I did with my Grandparents prior to the party, along with the full length video edit from that day. I'm so thankful for my dad and mom (as they funded this project)... and so appreciative of Justin and Richard's help with the product.. I know this will be some precious memories that we will be able to enjoy for a lifetime. I can't wait to give all my relatives their copies of the final DVD.
My sweet grandma had been hospitalized the past few weeks for a bad fall she had taken.... however now she is at home and is recovering. We were able to give this gift to my Grandpa and Grandma on Thanksgiving...and it was such a joy to see them view it... they were giggling like two teenagers in love.
My sweet grandma had been hospitalized the past few weeks for a bad fall she had taken.... however now she is at home and is recovering. We were able to give this gift to my Grandpa and Grandma on Thanksgiving...and it was such a joy to see them view it... they were giggling like two teenagers in love.
( Enter password: JimJane! )


Such a beautiful job! We watched the DVD with the folks today when we visited. You are right, it is a keepsake we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
Beautiful! What an amazing, special gift form such a sweet granddaughter. They're super lucky :)