"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Golf Day at Superstition Springs Golf Club

One very hot day in June, Justin hit the course with Matt, Nate, and Matt's father in law ~Fred.  Justin got to experience what it's like to golf at my stomping ground: Superstition Springs Golf Club. 

I've worked at golf courses now for approx 6 plus years and I've never golfed. To be honest, I really don't get it. But for some reason lots of people love it. It is one of my "to dos" on my 101 in 1001, but I'm thinking I'll wait until it's not 100 plus degrees and hopefully make this happen next time my girl Sarah Gillespie is in town.
But nonetheless, on that hot day in June...these guys still had a fun time.
P.S. I get an amazing rate on golf for family and friends..so let me know if you're ever in the mood to hit the greens.
 

Post a Comment