"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

"J Fresh" and his Mad Camera Skills

I'm not sure how this happened but somehow Justin ended up with the nickname "J.Fresh"
 by our friends...and it kind of stuck~ I secretly think he likes it.  

Here's just a few of my favorite shots he captured from one of the many weddings
he shot in March/April of this year.  

This wedding was shot at my favorite venue of all time.... Seville Golf and Country Club




Anonymous –  (June 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM)  

Ha, J Fresh! Perfect. Those pictures are stunning. I cannot believe Britney Spears is still making music. This is Bri...it won't let me sign in.

Post a Comment