"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dreaming of a Cabo Getaway....

As I take my little afternoon blog break today on this crazy hot Arizona day, all I can think about is taking a graduation trip with Justin.... he's certainly earned it that's for sure.  But him being the practical one in our relationship isn't sold on this idea yet... he thinks we save up for our future home purchase... 

But perhaps these photos might help entice him a little............... 





Ahh.... we went to Cabo very briefly last summer (for 4 hours) on a cruise.  I felt like it was such a tease!  Cabo is just gorgeous, it's kind of wild.... it's like Arizona in the middle of the ocean~ I told Justin we are going back and staying much longer next time!!!

 

Post a Comment